New health rules were put in place this Monday, August 9 and concern all adults 18 years of age and over. From September 30, children aged 12 to 17 will also be affected.
For information, or as a reminder, the Health Pass is not required for access:
- to our hotels for accommodation,
- in our breakfast rooms,
- as well as for take-out.
On the other hand, in establishments with a restaurant, since 09/08, it is requested (to the hotelier's clientele, and to those outside the establishment) to present a Health Pass valid for lunches and dinners:
- in the restaurant (indoors and on the terrace),
- and at the bar (indoors and on the terrace).
Also, for access to the spa, gyms and swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), a Health Pass is also required.
You are free to choose one of the following as Health Pass :
- A complete vaccination justified by a QR code to scan,
- A negative PCR or antigen test of less than 48 or 72 hours depending on the places visited,
- A certificate of recovery from Covid-19.
#Together, we are stronger: respecting barrier gestures and physical distancing rules remains essential for your safety and that of others ! Thank you for facilitating the procedures for our hoteliers who apply the standards imposed by the Government.