Conditions of Use
Please read the conditions of use of the balladins website
Welcome to the balladins website (hereinafter referred to the Website). You can freely browse the website, but please note that balladins retains the exploitation rights (representation, reproduction and translation rights) of all texts, data, images, audio and video media or of any other document listed on the Website.
The reproduction of the Website texts is authorised subject to compliance with the following three conditions: distribution must be free; reproduced documents must not be modified in any way; the following copyright notice appears on all reproductions: "This document originates from the balladins website (www.balladins.com). The reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited".
The partial or full reproduction of this Website on any electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorised by So-Hô !. Please send your request to:
121 rue d'Aguesseau
You shall not distribute, modify, transmit, use or reuse the content of the Website for commercial purposes without the written authorisation of So-Hô !.
So-Hô ! reserves all other rights associated with this Website.
Your access to the Website and its use are subject to the following conditions (hereinafter the Conditions), and must be carried out in compliance with the legislation in force. By accessing and browsing this Website, you agree to all the Conditions. If you do not agree to these Conditions, please leave the Website.
After informing the balladins hotel and in the absence of a satisfactory response within one month, the client can inform the Travel and Tourism Ombudsman, whose contact information are available on their website at: www.mtv.travel.
- You must regard that, unless otherwise indicated, everything you see or read on the Website is protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, and it may not be used otherwise than within the limits set by these Conditions or in accordance with the notices listed on the Website, unless otherwise approved in writing by So-Hô !.
- Despite So-Hô !’s efforts to keep updated the information on the Website, errors may occur. To confirm the information obtained, you can contact your usual representative of So-Hô !.
- You use and browse the Website under your sole responsibility. So-Hô ! and any third party involved in the creation, production or implementation of the Website will not be held responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages resulting from your access or use of the Website, including, without limitation, operating losses, loss of data or business interruption.
- Likewise, So-Hô ! shell not be held liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other equipment, or for any data damage or alteration following your access to the Website or downloads from the Website. The overall liability of So-Hô ! shall under not circumstances exceed the amount that you have paid to access this Website.
- Any communication or material that you send to the Website by electronic mail or by any other means, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, etc., shall be treated as non-confidential. They can therefore be used by So-Hô !, and in particular, for the development, manufacturing and marketing of products whose development will include this information.
- Images of people or places on the Website are either the property of So-Hô ! or are used with the permission from the owner by So-Hô !. Any unauthorised use of these images may violate the laws which govern intellectual or industrial property, trademarks, privacy and communication.
- The trademarks and logos (together referred to as Trademarks) listed on the Website are trademarks owned by So-Hô !. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting permission to use a Trademark without the written permission of So-Hô !. Use in any manner or form of the Trademarks published on this Website is strictly prohibited.
- So-Hô ! shall not be held liable for any links to other websites. These are provided to you for information purposes only. Visits to any other page or website outside this Website is under your sole responsibility.
- So-Hô ! reserves the right to monitor communications, exchanges, email messages, postings and the connection to the Website.
- So-Hô ! may at any time modify the Conditions without prior notice. So-Hô ! may at any time, and without justification, notice, or compensation, terminate the rights granted to you under these Conditions, where you have not observed the Conditions. You must then destroy all materials related to the Website and any copies that you could have made thereof.
- These Conditions are governed by French law. If you are a trader, you agree that any dispute relating to the performance or interpretation of these Conditions, failing amicable settlement between the parties, be referred to the Commercial Court in whose area of jurisdiction the registered office of So-Hô ! is located. Disputes involving consumers, failing amicable settlement, shall be referred to the competent courts.