Cookies are text files saved on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet) when viewing a website. They record information with regard your navigation on this website. Cookies can be viewed or changed only by the issuer.
Types of cookies used on our website
balladins.com website uses 4 types of cookies.
1 - Cookies required for the use of the website
They allow the use of the main functionalities of the balladins website, such as accepting an order or accessing your personal space. By disabling the use of these cookies, you cannot take advantage of these functionalities.
These cookies do not collect any personal data and the stored information cannot be used for commercial purposes.
2 - Website performance cookies
The performance cookies allow us to optimise our website and to detect any technical problems you may experience.
They allow us to collect information about how you use the balladins.com website, including the number of visits per page, the number of displayed error messages, the time spent on a page, or even the number of clicks on any area of the website.
The stored information cannot be used for commercial purposes.
3 - Personalisation cookies
The personalisation cookies allow us to save your choices and preferences.
The stored data include your country of residence and your language preference.
If these cookies are disabled, some pages of the balladins.com website will no longer be displayed correctly (for example, your account-related pages).
4 - Marketing advertising cookies
a. Measurement cookies
These measurement cookies allow us to evaluate the efficiency of our advertising campaigns. We measure and record the number of sales and clicks on the basis of our advertising investments. We share this information with our partners (including Google).
b. Targeting cookies
The targeting cookies allow us to know:
- the content of the pages you visit on balladins.com
c. Social networks cookies
The social networks cookies allow the display of the Facebook, Google+ and Twitter “Recommend” buttons.
Respecting your privacy
We are committed to the protection of your privacy and the observance of the 2 following principles.
- We do not associate any information identifying you personally with your cookies. The cookies do not allow under any circumstance to determine your address, your date of birth, your phone number or any other personal identification information.
- We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or third party websites that post our ads based on your personal interests.
If your computer or mobile phone is used by several persons, or if there are several browsers installed, it is possible that the content displayed to other users match your preferences. If you wish, you can change the settings of your browser settings; please refer to the following sections on cookies management and browser settings.
Manage cookies and browser settings
The Help section of web browsers show you how not to accept new cookies, display a notification message indicating their acceptance or how to disable them.
For your convenience, please see below for links to the most commonly used browser Help topics:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042,
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences,
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html.
For more information on how cookies and targeted advertising works, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu and www.allaboutcookies.org.