So-Hô! / balladins is committed to a personal data protection policy. The purpose of this data protection policy is to set out in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible format how So-Hô! / balladins collects and processes your personal data and for what purposes. This personal data protection policy may change depending on the applicable legal and regulatory context.
So-Hô! , whose contact details are given below, is responsible for processing the personal data it collects from visitors and users of the So-Hô! group's websites as well as customers of the various hotels in the network.
- So-Hô !
- 121 Rue d’Aguesseau 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France
- Tel : +33 (0)1 55 85 93 62
- Email : email@example.com
Processing of Data
- Fair and transparent collection : For the sake of transparency, So-Hô ! takes care to inform the data subjects of each treatment implemented.
- The principle of finality : When So-Hô! is required to process data, it does so for specific purposes: each data processing implemented pursues a legitimate, determined and explicit purpose.
- Proportionate data processing : For each of the processing operations implemented, So-Hô! undertakes to only collect and use data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
What data are collected, for what purpose, and for how long are they kept ?
So-Hô! processes the following data in its legitimate interest of managing its activities and providing the services requested. So-Hô! may collect and process all or part of the data described below :
Why do we process your personal data ?
What data do we collect ?
For management :
Your identification data such as: title, surname, first name, email address, your country, postal address, your mobile and / or landline number.
Data related to your stay: dates, number of nights, destination, presence of an adult / child.
Duration of contractual relations, increased by 3 years if consent is given for the purposes of animation and prospecting.
As a guarantee, when you book a room online
Data relating to your bank/credit card
Duration of the transaction plus withdrawal periods if applicable
For the administration of our website www.balladins.com, and for statistical purposes
Data related to your terminal and your connection, in particular: IP address, internet connection, type of browser, information concerning the Terminal used
6 months from the date of connection concerned if cookies are accepted.
For your registration to our email communications via the registration forms on the sites
Your email address, title, name, first name, email address, postal code, country
Until unsubscription or opposition on your part
When you are looking to contact us via a form or by phone or if you want to leave a review
Your identification data: last name, first name, email address, subject of your message
3 years from the last incoming contact with balladins
For processing applications
Your identification data: last name, first name, email address, telephone number
2 years after the last contact with the candidate
So-Hô! does not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions or trade union membership, nor processing genetic data, biometric data for the purposes of uniquely identify a natural person, or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
When the data is mandatory, the collection forms will indicate this with an asterisk. Failure to provide this information will prevent your request from being reviewed or its analysis will be delayed.
So-Hô! ensures that the data is kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned only for a period of time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
Recipients of your Data
The personal data processed are intended for the authorized services of So-Hô! And its partners and subcontractors. So-Ho! informs you that there is no transborder flow of your personal data.
Security of your Data
So-Ho! attaches particular importance to the security of personal data.
So-Ho! has put in place useful physical, logical, administrative or organizational measures, adapted to the degree of sensitivity of the personal data, in order to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data and to protect them against any malicious intrusion, any loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
When using a service provider, So-Hô! communicate personal data to it only after having required it to comply with these security principles.
So-Ho! regularly carries out audits of its own departments in order to verify the correct operational application of the rules relating to data security.
Your rights regarding your personal Data
Under the Data Protection Act, as well as the General Data Protection Regulations, and in the cases provided for by law and regulation, you have the following rights over your data:
- The right to rectification of your data: You can ask us that your personal data be, depending on the case, rectified, completed if they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous or out of date.
- The right to erase your data,
- The right to limit the processing of your data,
- The right to object to data processing,
- The right to the portability of your data,
- The right to withdraw your consent,
- The right to lodge an appeal with the Cnil (3 place de Fontenoy 75007 Paris) on French territory, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal.
- The right to define post-mortem guidelines regarding your personal data.
How to apply your rights
All the rights listed above can be exercised at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Complaints Department at the following address 121 Rue d'Aguesseau, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France
As part of the exercise of your rights, you must prove your identity by any means. If in doubt about your identity, So-Hô! may request additional information that may be deemed necessary, including a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature.
If you would like more information on the use of your personal data or if you have any questions about this data protection policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at the address opposite, as a reminder: 121 Rue d'Aguesseau, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France.